It's taken over 20 years of research to write and now ready for publication. Hundreds of personal interviews, books and articles are boiled down to the essence of what is happening to American women and how their growing power is affecting men and boys and girls.
“Femininity and competition between women are tightly interwoven. It is the feminine woman who really doesn’t like other women. She can’t afford to. To this woman, all women are rivals, since she has been defined by men in her person and appearance. Women compete with each other when they put on makeup, when they wear high heels, and short, narrow skirts that constrict their movement, when they dye their hair, and when they starve themselves. Femininity means looking better than other women - femininity means competition between women to look better to men. The problem is we all do it.” -
Laura Tracy - The Competition Between Us
“Men live in the shadows of women. Cultural values that reward good looks, strength, sexual prowess and traditional masculine behavior also disadvantage many men: disabled, weak, sick, obese, gay, old, ugly, impotent. ” Richard Settersten, PhD., Professor, Oregon State University
NOTE** BOGUS BEAUTY & The New Power of American Women is the alternate title of New Power of American Women - The Essential Survival Guide.
New Power of American Women © 2014 | All Rights Reserved
New Power of American
If you've read "Lean In" or "The End of Men" - you should also read The New Power of American Women - because it covers what those feminists writers got wrong.
* How bogus beauty is increasing her competitiveness in business and how it hurts all men.
* How her voice can prevent violence and/or create it.
* How men and children are alienated and affected by her makeup and narcissism.
* Why men are becoming the victims of America's new strain of Alpha Bitches.
* How America is creating legions of "QuasiMen (almost-a-man)" and why they are afraid of the wrath of influential women. And much, much more.